- Early booking discounts ranging from £50 to £500 per person on every one of the 77 featured tours (book by 31 July 2013)
- Low or no supplements for solo travellers on a range of departures
- Complimentary airport lounge access on holidays departing from selected terminals at Heathrow and Gatwick (book by 31 May 2013)
It has become a tradition at Titan that early bookers always get the best holiday prices – thanks to the UK’s best holiday price promise, if Titan subsequently reduces the price of a holiday to below that already paid, it will refund the difference and add an extra discount of £20 per person, so customers can book their 2014/15 holiday now with complete confidence.
As a preview showcase for a tour portfolio comprehensively covered in Titan’s flagship Worldwide brochure (released in early August), the Early Booking Bonanza brochure features five brand new tours:
- Rocky Mountain High – the Best of the American Rockies and New Mexico
- Florida in Style – with a Cruise to the Mayan World
- South African Safari Adventure
- Dutch Waterways and the Beautiful Keukenhof Gardens
- Danube Discoveries – Budapest, Belgrade and Vienna
Other holidays featured are perennial favourites. One of the tours with the biggest saving is LAND OF THE LONG WHITE CLOUD, an epic 26-day journey across New Zealand which costs from £5,595 per person, saving £500 if booked by 31st July 2013 and with single supplements reduced by up to £500 on all departure dates.
Highlights of the tour include:
- A catamaran cruise in Akaroa
- A spectacular rail journey on the TranzAlpine through the Canterbury Plaines
- A river safari along the Haast River
- An off-road safari of stunning canyons and mountains
- A day to explore Wellington
- A visit to Huka Falls in Tongariro National Park
The cost of the holiday includes 22 nights’ accommodation, excursions and visits, international and internal flights, and Titan’s VIP Home Departure Service. There are several departure dates in February and November 2014 and January and February 2015.
Another top discount is available on Titan’s signature 22-day tour through Peru, Chile, Argentina and Brazil, GRAND TOUR OF SOUTH AMERICA. The tour costs from £5,095 per person, saving £500 if booked by 31st July 2013 and with reduced single supplements of up to £500 on all departure dates.
- A journey up Machu Picchu on an Orient-Express operated train through the Sacred Valley
- A visit to Santiago and the Andes
- The option to join a traditional Argentinian dinner with a Tango performance
- The chance to visit Iguazu Falls
- A stay in Rio de Janeiro with its iconic Statue of Christ the Redeemer
The cost of the holiday includes 19 nights’ accommodation, excursions and visits, international and internal flights, and Titan’s VIP Home Departure Service. There are four departure dates across January, February and November 2014.
In addition to these discounted departure dates, customers can save even more with no single supplement offers on a choice of tours, such as the 8-day SCENIC LAKES OF SLOVENIA tour, costing from £895 per person, saving £100 if booked before 31st July 2013.
- A 7-night stay on the shores of Lake Bled
- An excursion to Bohinj Lake
- A visit to the stunning Triglav National Park where the highest peak in Slovenia sits, joining the Italian and Austrian Alps
Included in the cost of the holiday is seven nights’ accommodation, international flights and transfers and Titan’s VIP Home Departure Service. There are seven departure dates in 2014 across May, June, August and September.
Alternatively, save £100 per person with no single supplement on GRAND DESIGNS OF PORTUGAL, a 10-day tour costing from £1,145 per person if booked before 31st July 2013.
- Stays in historic Portuguese pousadas
- A coach tour of Lisbon
- A guided tour of the marble towns of Estremoz, Borba and Vila Viçosa
- A trip to the Serra da Estrela mountains.
The cost of the holiday includes nine nights’ accommodation, excursions and visits, international flights and transfers, and Titan’s VIP Home Departure Service. There are several departure dates in 2014 from April to October.
All early booking discounts are offered subject to availability, with only a limited number of places per holiday available at the lowest price. Urgent bookings are recommended to avoid disappointment.